Want to add English or Chinese subtitles to your video? Fiverr me!

What better way to earn money than using your skills; and helping others along the way, hence I joined Fiverr, which is a site doing exactly that. List what you can do and people will pay you if they require your service, payment is $5 (usually) or above as how you priced. Example, you can proofread for $5, draw illustration for $5. Or any other gigs you want, once I saw someone who said they will send their bikini picture for $5!

My top-seller, actually just 2 jobs, is helping others adding English or Chinese subtitles to their videos.




I think I did a pretty good job. Not because I said it. Based on customers reviews, mind you. Haha...


So if you need subtitles to be added into your videos, just give me a visit at Ericl83's Fiverr!

My other services included :
  • Translate English to Chinese or Vice Versa.
  • Convert your videos to any format, size, volume.
  • Download Youtube, Youku, Tudou or any leading videos website. 
  • I will read your problems and give you a good, bad suggestion, and THE BEST SUGGESTION.
  • I will crop, edit, add in texts, remove background or resize your pictures.
See you at My Fiverr's page!

 And here's a Free Fiverr's service for you, claim it now - www.fiverr.com/s2/69a3729218

Want to add English or Chinese subtitles to your video? Fiverr me! Want to add English or Chinese subtitles to your video? Fiverr me! Reviewed by DevilRays9 on 06:52:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.